Macomb Bat Control & Wildlife Solutions- Center Line, MI
PROFESSIONAL WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES
We are a local pest control company near Center Line, MI and we provide many animal control and nuisance wildlife services. Our pest control services around the Center Line, MI areas are not like that of exterminators. We do not use any types of poisons,?fumigation's, bait blacks, or any other harmful chemicals whatsoever. Our animal control programs are simply remove any rodents, birds, and nuisance wild animals and keep them out. Our services include on site inspection, removal, control, prevention, and animal decontamination. Typical calls come from the Center Line, MI area are because a?homeowner?may hear scratching in the attic, bats flying out of the home, raccoons in the fireplace, or birds in an exhaust vent. Our specialty is bat removal, bat control, and live attic pest exclusions. All of our repairs on the home to keep the wildlife out of the attic are always backed with our?five year service agreement.??
BAT FLYING IN THE HOUSE? CRITTER IN THE ATTIC?
Contact a wildlife control specialist. Email us directly email@example.com?or call us at (586) 580-7742. Our specialties are getting wildlife out of your attic space. Such as: bats, birds, mice, squirrels, or raccoons. Need an animal trapped under the deck or shed? We can help with that to. Don't live in Armada Michigan? No problem we service all of Macomb County for all types of nuisance critters.
- Our rodent control, bat removal, pest control, and animal control services are poison free.
- Getting Rid of bats is not as easy as setting traps.
- Consider a full service wildlife control company to hire. One that keeps critters out for good!?
WILDLIFE SERVICES OFFERED IN CENTER LINE
Bat Removal From Attics
Poison Free Mice Control
Bird Control Services
Animal Control Services
Attic Clean-up and Restoration Services
RECENT WILDLIFE CONTROL SERVICES IN CENTER LINE, MI | POISON FREE MICE CONTROL
We get many calls in Center Line, but most of the calls we get are animals or birds in the attic. We don't get many bats in the attic calls as most of the home in the city of Center Line are small brick homes. Typical calls include mice in the attic, rats in the basement or birds nesting in the attic. Our most recent call coming from the city was mice in the attic.
During the inspection of the home we located mice getting in the attic. Homeowner reported hearing lots of scratching and scurrying throughout the attic. This typically either means squirrels in the attic, bats in the attic, raccoon's in the attic or birds nesting. This time around it was mice. Here is how we handled this mice control project.
- Inspect the home for entry points and potential entry points into the attic and basement. Mice can crawl up the brick and up and down the down spouts of your gutters. They will either chew their way into your home or use a preexisting opening. These areas are usually sunken fascia boards, roof returns, siding transitions, ridge vents and gable vents.
- Seal all entrances into the home and attic. We will use xcluder fabric, solar seal and trim coil to seal all of the openings into the home. This was the mice can not chew their way in once the area is sealed. During this faze we will also set several mice traps throughout the attic. Mice traps are the best way to go, because poison will only create more problems later on. See our poison free mice control program to better understand.
- After everything is sealed up and traps are installed. We make one final visit to remove all of the trapped mice.
REASONS YOU MAY WANT TO CALL US
Raccoon's?in attic or chimney
Animals living under the deck and you would a deck screening barrier installed
Squirrels nesting in the attic or fireplace
Rat/mice?problem?in the attic or basement
Birds nesting in the attic vents
Bats in the attic
Scratching noises in your attic and walls
Bad smell in the attic
Rodent or bat droppings in the attic
You want a poison free solution to solve your nuisance wildlife problem.
AVAILABLE AT 8AM TO 8PM MON-FRI
WEEKENDS 8AM- 5PM
AVAILABLE 24 HOURS BY EMAIL